Beauty and the Beach
Travel Supermarket are holding a competiton to showcase your holiday look, weather it be hair, make up or nail.. or all three!
I dont wear make up or do anything with my hair so it look like nails is going to be my choice!
When I go on holiday I always love to have bright nails to shine in the sun. I got myself some floursecent nail varnish this year which was perfect for the clubs of malia (where iIwent this summer) with their UV lights!
But I didnt just leave it at that. Aztec has been big on trend this year and I thought this would be a great idea to try out as nail art! It is quite simple to do but youy need a steady hand, although it looks very intricate and very impressive!
and this is how I did it!
- Paint your base colour whatever you like, a bright colour is best so it shines thought
- With nail art blushes, paint a very think white line just before the end of the nail and then a thin white line under that leaving a gap of colour in the middle.
- Paint a thin black line under that alsosleaving a gap
- Use the black to outline the thick white line at the top
- Draw zig zags though the thick white paint and put dots in each triangle
- Paint white dots in the black line at the bottom
- Put a thin coloured line underneath the black one without leaving a gap
- Wait for it to dry and then add a top coat